Intern- Digital Marketing Content Writing
Pain Resources, headquartered in Tampa, FL, is seeking an intern who is currently pursuing a career in writing or marketing to work on our website content for Painresource.com
Our interns must be eager to learn our business. They will have the opportunity to apply their educational and work-related experience to practical business issues. This hands-on, program will expose the intern to current industry trends, and strategies and allow them to learn a variety of business marketing tactics and functions.
Position Overview and Requirements
- Contribute as a full member of the marketing team gaining hands-on work experience.
- Create and recommend new digital and social media strategies that align with our brand, operational execution and provide a competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Work on high impact projects that are current issues facing the business and have an opportunity to see actual results implemented on our website
- Administrative support as needed for digital marketing programs
- Work 20-30 hours per week during the internship
Requirements of the successful candidate
- Knowledge of digital marketing, social media, best practices in content writing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who is able to take initiative on projects to move them forward
- Communicate with other members of the team (i.e. other web developers, digital marketing, execs and interns).
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects and timelines to successful completion
- Must be pursuing a college degree with a marketing / communications concentration
- Must be analytical and able to gather insights and develop recommendations
- by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be available to work in Tampa, Florida Contact:
Flexible schedule available for right candidate
Bill Moore email@example.com 904-654-3028